Looking for a fresh start in 2022 in an industry that’s booming?
We’re on the hunt for a full-time administration assistant to join our garden maintenance team. Working closely with our Maintenance Manager, you’ll be the go-to person for handling all maintenance enquiries, job scheduling, staff and client support, supporting the Maintenance Manager and team onsite and other day-to-day operations of the maintenance department.
You can expect your core duties to include:
- Scheduling staff weekly
- Editing and maintaining our CRM
- Entering and cross-checking invoices
- Liaising with clients to document and report information that progresses workflow
- Liaising with suppliers, including ordering and organising stock and files
- Respond to all new maintenance enquiries via telephone and email, with the goal of creating consultation bookings
What’s in it for you?
Ian Barker Gardens is an award-winning design, construction and garden maintenance company based in Canterbury. We specialise in creating and nurturing some of Melbourne’s most exclusive gardens. In addition to an attractive salary package, we can offer you:
- Genuine career development opportunities – at Ian Barker Gardens, we understand that it’s not all about the money. We have a proven track record of helping past employees fulfil their future dreams and openly encourage career development wherever that may take you.
- Networking and personal development opportunities – we want to hear your career goals and interests to help achieve this through our industry connections and further learning opportunities. We want to see you thrive, so if there’s a particular area of work you want to learn more in – we’re all ears!
- Work with a talented and supportive team – our team consists of skilled and passionate individuals who love gardens and horticulture. You’ll work at our office based in Canterbury, which is filled with motivated and friendly people who will make you love coming to work every day.
All we need from you is:
- Previous experience in a scheduling, rostering or administrative assistant role
- An understanding of online scheduling and CRMs
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills – Microsoft Office and Xero knowledge is a plus!
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Ability to professionally represent a brand and convey the brand’s tone of voice
- Ability to adapt quickly, take on a variety of tasks and problem solve
How to apply
If you want to work for a company that genuinely values its staff, this is the place for you. We’re looking to hire now and are ready to welcome you to our team. Please click here to apply.