An exciting opportunity is now available for a Garden Maintenance Supervisor who is qualified and or with a minimum of 3 years of garden maintenance experience (with a focus on residential gardens) to join our team!
You will work with an established, consistent list of clients and gardens in the surrounding suburbs of Canterbury, giving you the opportunity to see your hard work pay off as the gardens grow through the seasons.
Why Join Us?
- Work environment – dynamic work environment with a friendly and professional team
- Career development – potential for future growth in a well-established company with a strong reputation and pipeline of future work
- Attractive package – you’ll receive a competitive remuneration package (in line with experience) that includes a company vehicle and fuel
- Quality projects – work and influence the outcome of some amazing gardens that you will be proud to say, “I work there”
- Certificate III in Horticulture or Certificate III in Parks & Gardens or higher
- Minimum of 3 years of garden maintenance experience (with a focus on residential gardens)
- Friendly, reliable, honest and possess a professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to be a team leader
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of plants, pests & diseases and pruning techniques
- Basic irrigation repair knowledge
- Valid drivers licence (manual)
- A genuine passion for gardening, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- NB: We will consider 482 visa for the right applicant
- General garden maintenance tasks such as but not limited to; pest control, pruning, mulching, weeding, watering and applying fertilisers
- Communicate and liaise with clients, suppliers and office staff
- Effective time management to ensure task completion at each project
- Irrigation system repairs and basic troubleshooting
- Operate maintenance equipment including power tools in accordance with OH&S procedures
How to Apply
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
To register your interest in this exciting opportunity, please click here and attach your CV with a detailed cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate.